On October 19 and 20, the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) will meet to decide whether to put the COVID-19 vaccine on the CDC childhood vaccination schedule. If they do, this means that all children in Virginia will be required to get this dangerous vaccine unless they have a medical or religious exemption.
The ACIP will also discuss the COVID-19 “vaccine” safety and effectiveness in infants 6 months old and older and in pregnant women.
We need your help NOW to stop this approval. NOW is the time to speak up and say NO!
This meeting is open to the public and we need you to submit public comment. Written comments must be received on or before October 20, 2022.
Take action now to protect our children!
Send your comments through the CDC portal, email and call the ACIP members. Let your voice be heard. See suggested wording for comments below.
1. Submit a written public comment. Go to: https://www.regulations.gov/commenton/CDC-2022-0111-0001
2. Email 14 of the ACIP members. Copy and paste all the addresses into the “To” field of your email:
3. Call the ACIP members (anytime day or night and leave a message) and let them know you oppose adding a COVID-19 vaccine requirement to the childhood immunization schedule.
- Dr. Sarah Long 215-427-5201
- Dr. Grace Lee 650-497-0618
- Lynn Bahta (an RN) 651-201-5505
- Dr. Beth Bell 404-432-3059
- Dr. Oliver Brooks 323-564-4331
- Dr. Wilbur Chen 410-706-5328
- Dr. Sybil Cineas 401-444-4741
- Dr. Helen Keipp Talbot 615-322-2035
- Dr. Matthew Daley 303-393-6604
- Dr. Camille Nelson Kotton 617-726-3812
- Dr. Jamie Loehr 607-697-0360
- Veronica V. McNally (an attorney) 517-432-6969
- Dr. Katherine A. Poehling 336-716-9661 extension: 62540
- Dr. Pablo J. Sánchez 614-722-4559
- Dr. Nirav D. Shah 312-952-6092
Suggested points to make in your comments.
If your child has been injured or killed by the COVID-19 vaccine, please let the ACIP know.
• I oppose adding a COVID-19 vaccine requirement to the childhood schedule of immunizations for many reasons.
• The COVID shots are not traditional vaccines. Rather, they are experimental genetic products with novel mechanisms of action and many unknown short- and especially long-term risks. The CDC and FDA did not determine the long-term safety of the current COVID shots in children before instituting current child vaccine policies. At least five years of testing/research are necessary before we can really understand the risks.
• After just one year of use in children, there is abundant evidence in official U.S. vaccine safety tracking databases that injuries from the COVID shots in children are catastrophic. The U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) as of September 30, 2022 contains almost 28,000 adverse event reports in American children 6 months to 17 years, with 60 deaths and 433 near-deaths, 301 permanently disabled, and 985 reports of myocarditis.
• Other serious injuries in children include severe allergic reactions, blood clots and strokes, encephalitis/encephalopathy, and other autoimmune and neurologic disorders. In older persons there is evidence of loss of fertility and cancer. The CDC and FDA have failed to acknowledge, disclose or explain to the U.S. people the overwhelming evidence of injuries and deaths reported to official U.S. vaccine safety tracking databases and in the pharmaceutical companies’ own clinical trial data.
• The 1,953 VAERS reports of myocarditis worldwide prompted a number of European countries to prohibit the COVID shot in children and teens. How can the CDC justify instead a vote to mandate it for school-age children?
• Healthy children under 18 have virtually no risk of death from COVID, a 99.995% recovery rate and the vast majority have minimal symptoms. CDC data show that most children (more than three out of four) already have developed natural immunity to the virus and thus have no demonstrated need for vaccination. There is no benefit to vaccinating children given the known serious health risks of the shot that parents and children may have to live with for the rest of their lives.
• The CDC and FDA have promoted the false and misleading claims that “COVID vaccines are safe and effective” and “Benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks” but failed to provide objective quantitative evidence that supports their scientific basis. They have failed to acknowledge, disclose or explain to the U.S. people the overwhelming evidence of injuries and deaths reported to official U.S. vaccine safety tracking databases and in the pharmaceutical companies’ own clinical trial data.
• During FDA’s October 26, 2021 Vaccine Advisory Committee meeting, multiple advisors voiced concerns over COVID-19 vaccination among healthy children. FDA Advisor Dr. Mark Sawyer said, “We’re all concerned about the myocarditis issue, and I do think the model has overestimated the hospitalizations prevented. I do think we need it as a tool for high-risk children.” FDA adviser Dr. James Hildreth stated, “I do believe children at high risk should be vaccinated but vaccinating all the children to achieve that just seems a bit much for me.”
• Parents’ personal health decisions to accept or reject the vaccine for their minor children were made without their true voluntary informed consent due to intentional failure to provide complete and accurate information about risks, benefits or alternative options and, in numerous instances, coercion, retaliation or social restrictions. This violates the Nuremberg Code, parental rights and the fundamental human right of bodily autonomy.
Please share this action alert far and wide. Join the social media Twitter storm:
@VAMEDFREEDOM and Quote Tweet
The Virginia Chapter of Children’s Health Defense